If you have a policy with us and you need to report a claim, you can choose our online claims reporting feature, which makes reporting your auto claim more convenient than ever.
In just 5 to 8 minutes, you can file a claim - and you never have to pick up the phone! Once complete, your claim will be routed to a claims representative, who will begin working on your claim as soon as possible.
How To Report a Claim Online
When you're ready to report a claim online, simply log in to your policy to get started. We'll ask you questions about the following:
- Type of claim (accident, glass, theft/vandalism, fire, weather)
- Date of incident
- Location of incident
- Policy information
- Vehicles involved
- People involved
Once you review and submit your claim, we'll confirm we received your report and provide a claim number for you to reference. We'll also set expectations about when your claims representative will call you.
Checking the Status of Your Claim
After a claim is reported, whether online or by phone, you can log in to your policy anytime online to check the status in real time. You'll see:
- Claim status and contact information
- An explanation of your policy coverages
- A copy of the repair estimate
- The status of repairs to your vehicle
- An overview of payments made
Benefits of Online Claims Reporting
Report your claim online and you'll recieve the following benefits:
- Convenient, 24/7 reporting
- No phone calls to make
- Reviewing your claim details before submitting
- Easy reporting tool with interactive damage indicators
- Visual representations of damage
- Immediate scheduling for vehicle inspections, when available
To report your claim online, just log in to your policy from this page right now.
Please Note: Some services described above are only available to customers who purchased coverages such as Comprehensive, Collision, Rental Reimbursement, Medical Payments, etc., before their loss. Coverage is subject to the terms of your policy. Please refer to your policy to verify which coverages you have.
Report or Track a Claim
- Not a Customer?
- Track your claim