Car trouble ranks right up there with tooth drilling and the common cold. It's bound to happen, but we'll do what we can to avoid it. So before your car decides to take a nap on the side of the road, consider adding Progressive's Emergency Roadside Assistance coverage to your policy.
Roadside Assistance coverage exists for your peace of mind. If you purchased this coverage with your policy, it's available 24/7 - just call 1-800-776-2778 at any time, and a representative will dispatch a roadside service professional to help you with the following:
- Towing - Whenever your vehicle requires more than at-the-scene service, you can use your roadside assistance coverage to tow it anywhere within a 15-mile radius, or to the nearest qualified repair facility if one doesn't exist within 15 miles.
- Flat Tire Change - No need to panic if you have a flat. A roadside professional can put the spare tire on your vehicle at the scene.
- Battery Jump-Start - Call us if your battery fails. If possible, it will be jump-started at the scene to help get you on your way.
- Emergency Fuel and Fluid Delivery - If you run out of gas or your vehicle overheats, get the required fuel or fluids you need delivered directly to your vehicle. You only pay for the cost of the fuel or fluids. The delivery and service is free.
- Locksmith Service - If your keys are lost, stolen or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, we will dispatch a qualified service provider. You only pay for the cost of the keys.
How do you use it?
If you have Roadside Assistance coverage on your policy, the easiest way to use it is to call us at 1-800-776-2778. We'll send a service provider to you to get you up and running as soon as possible. Once the provider takes care of your car, you just sign the invoice and drive away. We pay the bill, and you pay nothing out of pocket (unless, of course, you request work that isn't related to the break down).
Follow Your Claim's Progress
Check the status of your claim — or report a new claim — by logging into your policy.
Please note that in some states, such as North Carolina and Virginia, Roadside Assistance coverage is subject to limits stated on your policy.
If you contacted and paid for a Roadside Assistance service provider on your own, please send your receipt/invoice to Progressive Roadside Assistance, PO Box 9147, Medford, Mass., 02155. You'll need to include your name, policy number, the year/make/model of the vehicle that was serviced and a return address. Once we verify your coverage is in order, we'll reimburse you for your expenses, as long as they're within coverage limits.
Yep. That easy. Whether you're in your own driveway or on the road, a Roadside Assistance customer service rep is ready to help. We'll send you some company right away.
Please Note: Emergency Roadside Assistance services are provided by Agero and its affiliate companies. Some services described above are only available to customers who purchased coverages such as Comprehensive, Collision, Rental Reimbursement, Medical Payments, etc., before their loss. Coverage is subject to the terms of your policy. Please refer to your policy to verify which coverages you have.