NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE SWEEPSTAKES.
Congratulations to all of our 2013 Dress Like Flo Sweepstakes winners!
- Sarah M., Roanoke, VA
- Bobbie Gail G., Corpus Christi, TX
- Jennifer C., Palatine, IL
- Wendy F., Louisville, KY
- Daniel P., Bakersfield, CA
- Heather D., Upton, WY
- Sherri M., Clarksville, TN
- Morgan C., Mechanicsville, MD
- Alicia W., Port Washington, WI
- Rachel W., Newberry, FL
Submitting an entry constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of Progressive Casualty Insurance Company (the "Sponsor") and judges, which shall be final and binding on all matters relating to Progressive’s "Dress Like Flo" Instagram Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes").
- Sweepstakes Timing: The Sweepstakes begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on October 10, 2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2013 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sponsor’s clock is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who , as of October 9, 2013 own a mobile device, and are 18 years of age or older and have a valid public Instagram account as of date of entry. Employees of the Sponsor, and its respective parent, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate or win or be depicted in any photo submitted as part of an Entry. Void where prohibited by law.
Please note the following important Entry requirements:
Each Entrant grants to Sponsor the license and other rights in and to his/her Entry described in Section 8 below, and each Entrant agrees to execute documents confirming such rights at Sponsor’s reasonable request. By entering, you understand that the photo portion of your Entry may be posted on Sponsor’s page on Facebook, other social media pages and/or other Sponsor websites and otherwise used in accordance with rights granted herein.
- You must be the only person featured in your photo.
- Your Entry cannot include any other people in your photo.
- The Entry must not have been submitted previously in a Sweepstakes or promotion of any kind or previously exhibited or displayed publicly (i.e., disclosed beyond your immediate circle of friends and family) through any means.
- Any Entry deemed inappropriate or unsuitable, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be disqualified. Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent (including but not limited to nudity, or pornography), profane, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (including words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic group).
- The Entry must not contain or depict material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination, including without limitation, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- The Entry must not contain any content that infringes or may infringe third party rights including without limitation any copyright, name, trademark, logo, trade dress, or other personal or proprietary right of any person/character living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity or make reference to any commercial/corporate advertising (including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, charities, slogans, political, or religious statements), or be otherwise objectionable. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, publicly-displayed and publicly-accessible Sponsor content, materials, or products are permitted for this Sweepstakes.
- Any clothing shown in the Entry should not contain any visible logos (other than Progressive), drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party content or materials (but showing publicly-displayed or publicly-accessible Sponsor content, material, and products as described above is permitted).
- The Entry photo must not include any representation of celebrities, athletes, musicians, or any other third-party (public or private, excluding Flo), include any anti-social, political or religious groups, any commercial solicitation or promotional materials or name, address, phone number, or URL address. Entries must not contain advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations.
- Photos may not be owned, taken or edited by a professional photographer.
- The Entry must not contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bots, spyware or any other computer code that is intended to damage, interfere with, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
- Entrants and all submitted Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or Entry will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. The Entry must not disparage persons or organizations associated with Sponsor.
- Entries must not reference any of Sponsor’s competitors.
- Privacy: When you submit an entry in the Sweepstakes, Sponsor may be asked for certain personal information, including your first and last name, physical mailing address, email address, and account name. This is so the Sponsor can contact you about your entry and to notify you if you have won a prize. If you have elected to receive emails from Sponsor, you will receive email updates, offers and other information from Sponsor that you may find useful. If you change your mind, you can stop receiving email updates at any time by using the links provided in the emails. The Sponsor may share your information with service providers to assist in conducting the Promotion and to assist in sending these emails, but will not share your information with third parties for their marketing purposes without your consent
- Random Drawing/Winner Notification: Ten (10) potential Grand Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible Entries received on or about November 7, 2013. Drawing will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decisions will be final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received for the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will post an Instagram comment on the potential winner’s photo Entry with instructions to email Sponsor at the email address provided; email must be received by Sponsor within 72 hours after the initial Instagram comment was posted by Sponsor. In order to receive a message from Sponsor on Instagram, potential winner must: (a) be following @FloFromProgressive on Instagram and (b) have his or her account settings set to "unprotected" and/or "public". If a potential winner does not respond and comply with the instructions in the initial notification within seventy two (72) hours, he/she will forfeit the prize and Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner. Potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release and Assignment of Rights (unless prohibited by law), which must be returned within five (5) days of date appearing on prize notification. Return of prize or prize notification as undeliverable, failure to sign and return requested documentation within the specified time period, the inability of Sponsor to contact a potential winner within the foregoing time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules by potential winner will result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- Grand Prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Ten Grand Prizes: An autographed photo of Flo, A Flo bobblehead and a Flo t-shirt (ARV: $50 each). Total ARV of all prizes: $500. Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Prizes are not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) of prizes will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, if any. All prize details are at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one (1) prize per person/household.
- General Rules: All Entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address registered to the Instagram account that submitted the Entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, delayed, inaccurate, incomplete, damaged, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Sweepstakes disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes if any aspect of the Sweepstakes becomes technically corrupted, and conduct a random drawing to select the Grand Prize winners from the non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person and void all associated Entries. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the fairness, proper play, or legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- General Rules: By submitting an Entry, you hereby acknowledge and grant to Sponsor, its parent companies, affiliates, brands, subsidiaries, successors, licensees, agents and agencies and those they may designate from time to time (all of the foregoing, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable and transferable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, transmit, display, and perform such Entry, in whole or in part, in any media, format or technology, whether now known or later discovered, and in any manner including all promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law). You also hereby grant to the Sweepstakes Entities an unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicensable and transferable right to use your name, likeness, Entry, nickname, user name, Instagram user name, and biographical information (collectively "Personal Content") as contained in your Entry, in composite or distorted form or as otherwise incorporated into other creative works of authorship, in any media, format or technology, whether now known or later discovered, and in any manner including all promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity, and commercial uses and ancillary uses thereof, without any further notice or payment to or permission needed from you (except where prohibited by law). Without limitation of the foregoing, submission of an Entry constitutes your agreement that the Sweepstakes Entities are permitted (but are not obligated) to display the Entry online (whether on Sweepstakes Entities’ web pages, applications or on third party web pages or applications), to incorporate the Entry in online and offline promotional advertising, marketing, and/or other commercial materials, and to reproduce, adapt and distribute the Entry in all media now known or later developed. In addition, you hereby grant to the Sponsor a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, fully sublicenseable and transferable right and license in and to all rights, titles, and interests that you may be deemed to have in any reproduction, product, or derivative work using or incorporating the Entry. You represent and warrant that: (i) the Entry and the use of your Entry contemplated in these Official Rules does not and will not infringe on any copyright or trademark or any other third-party right (personal, proprietary, or otherwise) or violate any applicable law or regulation, (ii) you have the right to grant any and all necessary rights and licenses provided herein, including without limitation, all necessary copyright, trademark and other related rights to the Entry and Personal Content, free and clear of all claims and encumbrances and without violating the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation any right of privacy or publicity or any other personal or proprietary right. You waive any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses.
- Liability Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, you (on behalf of yourself and your successors, assigns, and representatives) release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, and all Sweepstakes Entities (and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, professional advisors, agents, retailers, shareholders, members, and representatives) (collectively, the "Released Parties") from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, your Entry, or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, or use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, intellectual property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory. Without limitation of the foregoing, in no event will you be entitled to, and you waive any right to, enjoin, restrain or interfere with use of the Entry or your Personal Content as permitted hereunder or the exploitation of any of the Sweepstakes Entities’ rights hereunder. You further agree to release and indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims that any commercial, advertising, presentation, web content or any other material subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Released Parties infringes on your rights as contained in the Entry. You agree that you shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation or benefit, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based upon invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, defamation, or right or publicity) arising out of any use of Entry or Personal Content or any editing, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in partial or composite form, whether or not intentional.
- Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction: This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state or local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio in the United States, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Ohio in the United States. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Ohio in the United States and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Ohio in the United States. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Sweepstakes and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
- Winners: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, available for a period of 30 days after December 7, 2013, visit www.progressive.com.
- Sponsor: Progressive Casualty Insurance Company, 6300 Wilson Mills Road, Mayfield Village, Ohio 44143.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Progressive Casualty Insurance Company and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in connection with this Sweepstakes.