Online Employment Assessment
To help choose the right person for the job, we often require an online assessment.
If asked to do this, you'll answer questions showing how you reason, draw conclusions and understand trends. You'll also get a chance to answer questions about work preferences, preferred work style and environment, and your interests.
We'll let you know if the job requires an online assessment.
What to expect:
- You can take the online assessment at home or on any computer with a reliable Internet connection.
- It will take approximately 60 minutes to complete.
- Choose a setting that's comfortable and quiet, with minimal distractions.
- Set aside extra time so you'll feel relaxed and can complete the assessment in one sitting.
- Carefully read all instructions, questions and response options.
- Think about real-life examples from past jobs or your current job when responding.
- Avoid second-guessing or over-thinking your responses.
- Try your best to complete every question. Remember that you don't have to answer every question correctly to do well.
You'll receive an email with your assessment results.
If you meet the qualifications, you'll move on to the interviewing phase.
If you don't meet the qualifications, you can retake the assessment 180 days after your original assessment date. We don't offer any specific feedback on your results.
For more information about Progressive's assessment, please review these frequently asked questions.