We want you to feel comfortable, welcome and accommodated throughout the interview process. We realize that it takes away from other aspects of your life.
Here are a few ways to prepare:
- Explore the rest of our website to learn more about our culture, products and Core Values.
- Learn about our Targeted Selection® behavioral interviewing technique.
- Think about your skills and experiences and how they can transfer or relate to the role.
- Reach out to any Progressive employees you know to learn first-hand about their experiences and why they chose Progressive.
- Ask a friend to do a practice interview with you.
- Review your past performance evaluations to help recall your accomplishments.
- Use your past experiences to think through specific examples that led to your successes or opportunities to learn.
- Prepare a list of questions for both the recruiter and the hiring manager, and bring them to the discussions.
- Smile and engage with the recruiter and the hiring manager—this is a conversation!
- When you have the opportunity during the interview, ask the recruiter or hiring manager if they have any concerns about your fit for the role.
- Show your enthusiasm and let the recruiter and hiring manager know you want the role!