The Tampa, Fla., office is our second largest facility, trailing only our Cleveland, Ohio, headquarters. So Tampa employees enjoy most of the same amenities as those in Cleveland-but enjoy them in south Florida's year-round subtropical climate.
Look forward to coming to work
Like all Progressive offices, Tampa boasts a wide variety of selections from Progressive's Art Collection. The art helps foster a spirit of creativity and innovation in the workplace.
Employees also enjoy onsite health services, a cafeteria with a sushi bar and a fitness center with classes.
Embrace diversity, thrive on support
To help foster a diverse and supportive work environment for all, three of Progressive's employee resource groups have chapters in Tampa: The Progressive African-American Network; Progressive's Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Network; and the Progressive Latin American Networking Association.
Take a short (and sunny) drive to the best of central Florida
The office is located near some of central Florida's gems, including St. Petersburg, Bradenton, the beautiful Clearwater beaches and Bayshore Boulevard. Bayshore is the longest continuous sidewalk in the world—perfect for walking, inline skating and cycling.
Tampa employees are also very involved in the community. They come together every year for events like Habitat for Humanity, Race for the Cure and diabetes walks.
Exactly what goes on here?
The office is primarily a customer service and claims location with sales representatives, customer service representatives, claims adjusters and processors, and human resources representatives.
- Busch Gardens
- YBOR City
- Tampa Museum of Science & Industry
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Football)
- Tampa Bay Lightning (Hockey)
To find out more about Tampa, visit:
To learn more about living in Florida, visit:
- 2,400 employees
- Primary functions: customer service, claims, sales, human resources
- Onsite amenities: health services, fitness center, cafeteria, quiet rooms
- Employee resources: The Progressive African-American Network; Progressive's Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Network; and the Progressive Latin American Networking Association.
- Recognition: Tampa Bay Times "Top 100 Places to Work"