A conventional trailer has the following characteristics:
- Designed for vacation/camping use.
- Ranges from 12 to 40 feet in length.
- Towed by an automobile or truck with a bumper hitch.
- Equipped with bathing, cooking and sleeping facilities.
- May have additional options such as air conditioning and awnings.
We offer insurance by phone, online and through independent agents.
Prices vary based on how you buy. Quotes for policies sold through agents and brokers are available, and can also be retrieved, through ProgressiveAgent.com or via the Quote with a Local Agent button.
No. 1 auto insurance site ranking from Keynote® Competitive Research, the industry analysis group of Keynote Systems.