A class C mini motor home has the following characteristics:
- Built on a van/small truck with original body shell (cab section) visible.
- Usually provides a sleeping bunk atop the cab in addition to a bedroom in the back. When not in use, this overhead compartment can also be used as a storage area.
- Provides the conveniences of a larger motor home in a scaled-down version and at a lower price.
- Ranges from 20 to 28 feet in length.
- Typically sleeps up to six people.
- All other features are installed by the RV manufacturer.