A class A conventional motor home has the following characteristics:
- Constructed around a specifically designed motor vehicle frame and chassis with one single living compartment.
- Sidewall frame may be wood, aluminum tube or steel.
- Exterior may be aluminum, fiberglass sheet or molded fiberglass.
- Ranges from 21 to 45 feet.
- Typically sleeps up to 10 people.
- Most luxurious and expensive type of motor home.
- Virtual "home away from home" on wheels, fully loaded and equipped for short trips, lengthy vacations and full-timing.
- Models may include washer/dryer, satellite dish, VCR, security system, etc.