Insuring your RV with Progressive's specialized RV insurance coverage means you can receive protection such as Vacation Liability, Full Timer's, Emergency Expense, and more. The following RV insurance coverages are available from Progressive:
- Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists
- Medical Payments
- Comprehensive & Collision Options
- Roadside Assistance
- Emergency Expense
- Replacement Cost Personal Effects
- Vacation Liability
- Mexico Phsyical Damage
- Fire Department Service Charge
- Full Timer's Package
- Deluxe Package
Why Choose RV Insurance Coverage?
Your RV is more than a car, and your RV insurance coverage should protect more than what typical car insurance does. Rather than add your RV to your auto policy, consider RV insurance coverage with an RV policy. Keep the following in mind as you decide whether to buy RV insurance coverage, since the following situations are generally not covered under a standard auto insurance policy:
- You keep things in your RV that you wouldn't keep in your car, such as clothing, jewelry, binoculars, VCRs, laptops, camcorders, or outdoor gear.
- When you park your RV at a campsite, you may be liable for the area around your RV. If someone is injured, you may be responsible.
- If your RV is damaged while you're traveling, you'll need a place to stay and a way to get there.
Since none of the scenarios above is covered in the event of a loss, they could end up costing you thousands of dollars. However, when you insure your RV on its own policy, you'll know you have a wide range of RV insurance coverage for a wide range of incidents.