At Progressive, you’re always in the driver’s seat

Posted by Brittany Ritchey on 6/19/2012 at 1:35 PM

When you choose Progressive to protect your cars, you have a say in how you want your claim handled:

Report it however is most convenient for you. Use your mobile device and include photos from the scene of the accident; call and speak with one of our claims professionals; or visit progressive.com.
Choose one of our Service Centers or network shops, if you’d like, and we’ll guarantee your repairs for as long as you own or lease your car.
Check the status of your claim or repairs anytime, from your mobile device or computer. You can also view your estimate, email your claims rep or track payments made on your claim.

Our innovative approach to insurance—and claims—is just one of the reasons progressive.com is rated the No. 1 website in the car insurance industry for 2011 by Keynote® Systems, Inc. Learn more about our claims service.

Some services described above are only available to customers who purchased coverages such as Comprehensive, Collision, Rental Reimbursement, Medical Payments, etc., before their loss. Coverage is subject to the terms of your policy. Please refer to your policy to verify which coverages you have.

Tagged with: Claims

Comments

This is true. Being a customer for the 6 years I've had to use the claim service a few times. With that being said and off the record....their snapshot is a joke. They don't give you a discount just for trying. They track your driving history for months and then send you an email about how you don't qualify for any discounts. Don't waste your time as I'm sure they'll be using this info in the future against you or your basically participating in a driving survey where they gather the average american's driving activity.
Posted on 7/9/2012 at 11:30 PM by Nundy
I have been with Progressive for 10 years. My driving record is clean and I have 1 claim for about 1500 dollars in that time about 7 years ago. my policy started out around $82.00 a month and has rose to almost $140.00 a month during this time almost all of the rate hike has been the last 3 or 4 years. I call and ask them why and they say it is federal and state regulations causing it. So I go online to get a quote from the same company that I have Insurance with. I get the exact same coverage that I have been carrying for 10 years and my quote was for 40 dollars less a month. I was livid. I immediately got a quote with even better coverage through Travelers for $50 less a month. This just goes to show you that the only thing good about loyalty to an insurance company is that they got to screw the hell out of you. Take some advice that I should have listened to years ago. Change your Insurance Company every couple of years to get great rates.
Posted on 7/15/2012 at 11:51 AM by mike woolrich
I have had Progressive Insurance for appx the past 10 years. I recently purchased a new vehicle and changed policy as such. I had no idea that there was an additional CDW in addition to uninsured motorist coverage and was not explained such. I know its my job to be informed, but it would be nice when changing coverage to have this explained as anyone in their right mind would want this coverage. Now im stuck with a $1000 deductible. Ouch.
Posted on 9/25/2012 at 11:41 PM by Drew
@Drew: Thank you for being a long-time customer, and we're sorry for the confusion. Please give us a call to make changes to your coverage or discuss your options further. You can call us anytime at 1-800-776-4737.
Posted on 10/3/2012 at 9:10 AM by Progressive
As an insurance agent and father of one I only trust Progressive to help me and my family, of course it help that the rates are great and the claims handling is first class.
Posted on 10/4/2012 at 9:03 PM by Jose L Lopez
<p>@Jose: Glad to have you as a customer!</p>
Posted on 10/8/2012 at 1:27 PM by Progressive