Vehicle Ownership Information
Proper vehicle ownership means more than just the right car insurance policy. We provide vehicle recall notices and crash test videos, plus we offer vehicle ownership tips to protect your investment from theft and harsh weather.
Vehicle ownership information and vehicle resources include:
- See crash test ratings and crash test videos, conducted by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), for vehicles made between 1992 and 2009.
- Determine if any recalls exist for your vehicle - simply enter your year, make and model to start your search.
- Find out what the 10 most stolen vehicles in the U.S. are, according to the National Insurance Crime Bureau.
- Don't make your motorcycle an easy target for thieves. Follow these simple steps to help protect your bike.
- Vehicle ownership is a lot of work, but you can follow a few basic maintenance and cleaning tips to keep your vehicle in good shape.
- Many states now offer a wealth of motor vehicle services and information on their Web sites. We've highlighted some interesting online features for each.