Our interactive financial calculators and car shopping tips can help you make an informed choice when you're shopping for the perfect vehicle. We also offer helpful information to help you spot damage when you're in the market for a used car.
Vehicle shopping resources and tips include:
- Our financial calculators can help you decide between a new or used vehicle, whether you should lease or buy, what type of down payment you can make, and more. We make vehicle shopping easier with these handy tools.
- Shopping for a new car involves a lot of research and negotiation. Following our new car buying tips before you buy can save you time — and a few dollars.
- Before you buy a used vehicle and purchase vehicle insurance for it, be aware of these things about used car damage to ensure you're getting your money's worth.
- You can locate and decode your car's vehicle identification number (VIN) in a variety of places, including the dashboard, driver's side doorpost and the driver's side door.
- Find out what to do if your vehicle is flooded, how to assess and stop further damage, and how to spot flood damage when you are vehicle shopping.