If you already searched through our job listings and are ready to apply online, here are a few helpful things to know.
Were you referred by a Progressive employee?
Your Progressive contact takes steps to refer you online. You should receive an email invitation with application instructions. As long as you start your online application after receiving the email, and follow the instructions, you'll be considered an employee referral.
Steps to complete your online application:
- Hit Apply.
- Log in or create a New User profile in our system.
- Follow along with the next few pages, keying in basic info about yourself (i.e., phone number, school, and past employers). You can have our system autofill your info with your LinkedIn profile or résumé. It's not a perfect system, so you'll want to review for mistakes, but it can speed up the application process considerably.
- Answer some additional questions and provide an e-signature verifying your submission.
- Upload your résumé, if you haven't yet, and take a final look at your application before hitting submit
What you can expect after submitting an application:
- Your application status will be updated on your profile in our system. Log into your profile often to see updates and a record of any emails that have been sent to you.
- You'll hear from a recruiter on our team if we're interested in learning more about your skills and experience. We usually reach out via email, so we suggest adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your email contacts.
- Along with being submitted to the recruiter managing the job opening, your online application will remain in our database. So, if you decide to apply online again, you'll only have to update your info if anything has changed.