Our employee benefits are intended to support and invest in Progressive people.
Employees can decide what works best for them and their lifestyle, choosing from a variety of career development resources, medical benefits (including on-site health centers), a 401(k) retirement plan, and more.
Health and wellness
Our affordable, comprehensive medical plan options promote a continued healthy lifestyle for you and any dependents in your family. Plans for full-time and part-time employees include free flu shots and preventative health screenings.
- Medical, dental and vision plan options, including free preventive care.
- Health care flexible spending accounts and health savings accounts (pretax money to apply to eligible health care expenses).
- Health and wellness programs, such as fitness center rebates and group fitness classes.
- Healthy workplace amenities like on-site fitness centers, medical services, farmers markets, and health seminars at larger locations.
- Maternity support programs for expectant and new mothers.
- Employee Assistance Program and Worklife Services for around-the-clock support to help with the demands of work, life, and personal issues.
- Leave-of-absence programs to help you focus on recovery.
- Paid parental leave for the bonding period with a new child is available for eligible employees, which includes 100% salary coverage up to four weeks for birth moms and dads, same-sex partners, adoptive parents, and foster parents (of children under 18 only). For birth moms, this follows the short-term disability period.
Our financial benefits reflect the contributions employees make each and every day. You'll earn competitive compensation and have tools and resources like money-saving programs and retirement plans to prepare for your financial future.
- Companywide gainshare plan, an annual bonus program dependent upon company performance—all employees have the opportunity to share in our company's success, not just our execs.
- 401(k) retirement plan that includes a company match dollar for dollar up to 6 percent of an employee's eligible salary, as well as tools and resources to plan ahead.
- Base pay that represents your role within our company, the market rate, and the skills and experience you bring.
- Financial assistance for certain life events, including adoption assistance and tuition assistance.
We offer resources and benefits to help you navigate through life. Whether it's consultative services for important life events, ensuring you have time off to relax, or matching donations to your charity of choice, we value the things that make you … you.
- Up to 17 days off accrued in your first year, which begin adding up on first day of employment.
- Flexible work arrangements, dependent on area and business needs, enabling employees to work nonstandard hours and/or from home.
- Financial advice and resource recommendations for needs such as adult care and caring for children with special needs.
- Charitable match programs through our Progressive Foundation.
- Free or discounted services or products through Progressive vendors, including estate planning and legal assistance.