We value your unique talents and contributions
We've found that the same qualities that help service members succeed in the military have helped them succeed at Progressive. Just ask any of the 1,300-plus Progressive employees who've served our country proudly or who continue to do so as reservists.
Apply your military skills, daily
Whether you're managing a project, leading a team, or helping a customer, you can apply the military skills you developed to nearly everything you do at Progressive.
As a military friendly employer, we support current and former military and their families by:
- Offering 100% differential pay to active-duty service members and reservists. If you get called up and your basic pay is less than your hourly rate at Progressive, we'll make up the difference (duration is based on tenure with the company).
- Continuing medical benefits for active-duty reservists and their dependents.
- Continuing vacation time accrual during military leave of absence.
- Use of dock time for any documented order days—we don't require use of saved vacation time for military service dates.
- Dedicated leave and benefits support for active-duty reservists (our specialist's name is Sharon, and she's fantastic).
- Encouraging employee participation in military-focused outreach activities such as sending care packages and holiday cards to deployed employees and supporting The Fisher House Foundation.
- Donating refurbished vehicles to military veterans with our annual Keys to Progress® program.
With nearly 400 locations across the country, trailing military spouses and families can also find flexible employment with the possibility of transferring between Progressive offices.
Military Employee Resource Group
Through MILNET, our military Employee Resource Group (ERG), we support, honor and give back to those who've served our country. This ERG raises awareness and encourages our military personnel and their families to pursue successful careers and a healthy work-life balance.