Cleveland, Ohio is more than just our headquarters—it's our hometown.
Look forward to coming to work
The headquarters consists of two main campuses in the suburb of Mayfield Village, along with several smaller offices in the area. Employees enjoy cafeterias, healthcare facilities, fitness centers with classes, onsite restaurants and convenience stores and quiet rooms to relax and refresh.
Embrace diversity, thrive on support
The offices are also home to all our employee resource groups: The Progressive African-American Network; Progressive's Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Network; the Progressive Latin American Networking Association; Progressive's Asian-American Network; and the Network of Empowered Women. These groups help foster a diverse and supportive work environment for all.
Our headquarters is the home of Progressive's Art Collection—the campuses and surrounding offices boast a wide variety of artwork. The art helps foster a spirit of creativity and innovation in the workplace.
Experience this plum of a city
Clevelanders embrace all the area has to offer. It's a dash of peaceful Midwest living with plenty of culture and excitement.
The city boasts a theater district, a Museum of Art, the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, a world-renowned Orchestra and nightlife on East 4th Street.
The area has a couple of recreational gems. Lake Erie is the city's backyard, and offers watersports, fishing and miles of beaches. The Cleveland Metroparks is a network of 16 recreational areas—some just minutes from our campuses—with walking, biking and riding trails.
Exactly what goes on here?
The Cleveland offices are home to all our career roles.
- The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- The Cleveland Museum of Art
- Great Lakes Science Center
- The Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Cleveland Metroparks
- Cedar Point
To find out more about the Cleveland area, visit:
To learn more about living in Ohio, visit:
- 8,500 employees (including surrounding offices)
- Primary functions: corporate functions, claims, customer service, IT
- Onsite amenities: health services, fitness center, cafeteria, quiet rooms
- Employee resources: The Progressive African-American Network; Progressive's Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Network; the Progressive Latin American Networking Association; Progressive's Asian-American Network; and the Network of Empowered Women
- Recognition: The Plain Dealer "Top 100 Workplaces" 2014 (fifth consecutive year)