To help choose the right person for the job, we often require an online assessment.
If asked to do this, you'll answer questions showing how you reason, draw conclusions and understand trends. You'll also get a chance to answer questions about work preferences, preferred work style and environment, and your interests.
We'll let you know if the job requires an online assessment. Make sure to check your email regularly. To ensure that you receive all of our communications, please check your spam, add the following email to your contacts: email@example.com or view emails via your profile.
What to know:
- You can take the online assessment on any computer with a reliable Internet connection and an up-to-date version of Microsoft Internet® Explorer 7.0 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari browsers. The assessment will work on a tablet or smartphone (e.g., iPad, Kindle, Nook, or iPhone).
- It will take approximately 45-60 minutes to complete.
- Choose a setting that's comfortable and quiet, with minimal distractions.
- Set aside extra time so you'll feel relaxed and can complete the assessment in one sitting.
- Carefully read all instructions, questions and response options.
- Think about real-life examples from past jobs or your current job when responding.
- Avoid second-guessing or over-thinking your responses.
- Try your best to complete every question. Remember that you don't have to answer every question correctly to do well.
- You'll receive an email on whether you qualify to move forward in the selection process within 2 business days.
- If you meet the qualifications, you'll move on to the interviewing phaseas long as the position is still open.
- If you don't meet the qualifications, you can retake the assessment 180 days after your original assessment date. We don't offer any specific feedback on your results.
For more information about Progressive's assessment, please review these frequently asked questions.