Dedication. Service. Reliability. Leadership.
The same qualities that have helped you succeed in the military will help you succeed at Progressive. Just ask any of the 1,200-plus employees who've served our country proudly-or who continue to do so as reservists.
Whether you're running a team project or helping a customer, you can apply the skills you developed in the military each and every day at Progressive. Military veterans find success in Progressive in a variety of roles.
We've always made it a priority to support those who support us, our military. Our culture and company objective complements the military training vets are used to; with strong leadership and discipline, vets find Progressive to be a natural fit.
– Connie D., Recruiting Manager and Military Veteran
We proudly support our troops with military-specific offerings such as:
- 100 percent differential pay to active-duty reservists.
- Continuing medical benefits for active-duty reservists and their dependents.
Join a team that values your talent and contributions each day, and works together to achieve success.
The behaviors, work ethics, and experiences I gained serving our country helped me to be noticed and recognized for my performance and leadership skills. I continue to support our service members and represent Progressive by assisting soldiers and airmen to transition from the military.
- Bill C., Contact Center Supervisor, Army Veteran
Learn more about some of our military awards & recognition.
- Top 100 Military Friendly Employers 2015 (sixth consecutive year)
- Military Spouse Friendly Employers 2015
- Military Times Best for Vets 2014
Looking for help on how to translate your military skills and experience to your resume? Visit military.com
Attend our events!
Want to learn more about what it’s like to work at Progressive? Visit us at an upcoming event.