Nothing beats getting out of the classroom and into the workplace. It’s where things start to come together and you put your practical knowledge to the test.
That's why an internship or full-time job at Progressive for current students or recent grads is the way to go. In addition to making valuable connections with experienced people in your field, it's a great place to start mapping out your career... and taking those first big steps to love what you do.
- A competitive wage for your time and effort
- Fitness center memberships and lunch seminars
- Career advice from mentors and business leaders
- Offsite outings to ball games, picnics and more
- Housing assistance for out-of-town interns (depending on the program)
Additional full-time benefits
- Career and personal training and development
- Annual tuition assistance
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Annual bonuses for all employees based on company performance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Flexible work schedule and up to 17 vacation days