Progressive believes in mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers. We expect the highest quality products and services at the best value from our suppliers. In return, we fully inform our suppliers of our initial requirements and ongoing expectations to ensure a fair bidding process and maintain a healthy business relationship.
We grant equal access to all businesses, including those that are owned and/or operated by minorities, women, veterans and the disabled and GLBT communities. We also welcome HUB Zone businesses.
To be considered as a Progressive supplier, a business should have:
- an established record of performance providing reliable products and timely service
- sufficient knowledge of our industry to be cost-competitive and offer added value
- longevity in the marketplace and consistency of service to maintain a lasting business relationship
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Forms to complete a request for payments to be issued electronically.
Enrolling in the EFT program includes the following benefits:
- Receive prompt electronic payments right to your bank account up to one week faster than with paper checks.
- Enjoy reduced mail coming to your office as well as less handling time by staff.
- Save paper and manage your business more effectively with a convenient audit trail.
Review the EFT Supplier Program document for more information. Complete the Authorization form to enroll your company and start receiving your payments faster.
Information, forms and documents available to businesses related to auto claims are listed below. All documents are in .pdf format and require Adobe Reader for downloading and printing:
Medical Providers Forms and Documents
New Jersey Providers and Insureds can obtain additional information regarding their obligations that must be satisfied so that coverage for medically necessary treatment, diagnostic testing and durable medical equipment arising from injuries sustained in an automobile accident may be provided by utilizing the information below. Failure to abide by the following obligations may affect the authorization of medical treatment, diagnostic testing, and durable medical equipment pursuant to N.J.A.C. 11:3-4.
- Progressive Decision Point Review Plan (pdf)
- New Jersey Uniform Attending Provider Treatment Plan Form (APTP) and Uniform Internal Appeal Forms
- Progressive Surgery Precertification Request Claims form required for surgical procedures (CPTs 10000 – 69999) (pdf)
W-9 Taxpayer Identification Number request form must be filled out completely. You may fill out the form on-line, print, sign and submit electronically by converting to a pdf. You may also send the form via fax or regular mail after signing.
Progressive is able to assist Minnesota Providers in fulfilling the requirements set forth in the new Minnesota statutes, section 62J.536 effective 2009, requiring Progressive to accept electronic claims from all MN Health Care Providers beginning July 15, 2009. Please see the following document for additional information on eBill information and FAQ's.
Please e-mail any questions and new or changed information for your company (i.e. name, address changes, TIN, contacts, or banking information) to email@example.com.
Any questions related specifically to a medical invoice or regarding a medical payment should be directed to the Claims Representative.
Progressive Network Body Shops Forms and Documents
All forms and documents for existing Network Body Shops are listed below. All documents are in .pdf format and require Adobe Reader for download and printing.
- Network Body Shop iSupplier External User Guide (pdf)
- Network Body Shop iSupplier External User FAQs (pdf)
- Network Body Shop Add-Delete User Form (pdf)
- W-9 Taxpayer Identification Number Request Form (pdf)
Are you interested in becoming a Progressive Network Body Shop?
Other Claims Suppliers (Non-Network Body Shops, Progressive Claims Law Firms, etc.)
Claims suppliers who work with Progressive and wish to be paid electronically via EFT, please see the below forms & documents.
Complete these forms & return to Progressive following the instructions provided on each document
- Form W9 – Request for Taxpayer Identification Number (pdf)
- EFT Request Form (pdf)
- iSupplier Claims Add/Delete User Form (pdf)
For reference only
Please e-mail any questions and new or changed information for your company (i.e. name, address changes, TIN, contacts, or banking information) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions related specifically to an estimate or regarding a claim payment should be directed to the Claims Representative.
All corporate supplier forms and documents are listed below. All documents are in .pdf format and require Adobe Reader for download and printing:
If your organization has never registered as a supplier with Progressive Insurance and you would like to be considered in future sourcing opportunities, please send an email to Supplier_Registration_Request@progressive.com to request a form. You will be sent the Supplier Registration form in Excel to complete and send back to the Corporate Purchasing Department.
- Corporate iSupplier User Guide (pdf)
- Corporate iSupplier FAQs (pdf)
- Corporate iSupplier Add-Delete User Form (pdf)
- W-9 Taxpayer Identification Number Request Form (pdf)
- Form W-8BEN - Certificate of Foreign Status of Beneficial Owner for US Tax Withholding (pdf)
- Credit Letter (pdf)
- Supplier Invoice Requirements (pdf)
Please e-mail any questions and new or changed information for your company (i.e. name, address changes, TIN, contacts, or banking information) to email@example.com