Full time RV insurance

The Full Timer's Package provides coverage similar to a homeowners policy and is required for people who use their RV as a primary residence, which is defined as not owning or residing in another dwelling.

The Full Timer's Package includes Full Timer's Personal Liability coverage, Full Timer's Medical Payments To Others coverage, Full Timer's Loss Assessment coverage and Storage Shed Contents coverage, as defined below:

  • Full Timer's Personal Liability — Pays up to specified limits for bodily injury and property damage for which the insured is legally responsible because of an accident. Up to $500,000 CSL coverage is available.
  • Full Timer's Medical Payments To Others — Pays up to $50,000 for medical expenses of others who are injured because of an accident while on the property occupied by the RV that is used as a permanent or primary residence.
  • Full Timer's Loss Assessment — Pays up to $5,000 for certain assessments charged to the full timer while he owns or is a tenant of property in an association.
  • Storage Shed Contents — Pays up to $5,000 for contents located in a shed owned, leased or rented by the insured at the time of loss.