Business owners insurance, also known as a business owners policy (or BOP), is a group of insurance coverages that protect small businesses against various work related risks.
Business owners insurance can be customized to protect against problems like lawsuits, commercial vehicle claims, property damage and other work related incidents.
Business Owners Insurance Options
The most common coverages found on business owners insurance include:
- General Liability Insurance — Most business owners policies include general liability coverage as the basic coverage. It can protect you from things like lawsuits that result from accidents or other work related liabilities. Check eligibility.
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance — Your business owners insurance can provide commercial vehicle insurance protection for your work vehicles. It can protect cars, light and heavy trucks, vans and trailers. Start an online quote or call us at 1-888-240-9837 to speak with an expert.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance — Workers Compensation insurance can help cover medical costs and a portion of lost wages for an employee who becomes injured or ill on the job. Check eligibility.
- Building and Business Personal Property Coverage — Building insurance can protect your work buildings, such garages or warehouses, if they become damaged. Not all businesses need building insurance. Business Personal Property coverage is available to protect your personal property.
And there are many other business owners insurance coverages available depending on your unique situation. These are just a few:
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- Identity Theft Insurance
- Electronic Data and Equipment Coverage
- Personal Property of Others Coverage
- Valuable Papers and Records Coverage
Business Owners Insurance Quotes
You could get all the coverage you need in one place. Find out if you're eligible online for business owners insurance through the Progressive Commercial AdvantageSM program. It could be your one stop destination that easily covers all your business insurance needs.
You can talk to a small business insurance specialist and receive a free quote while learning exactly which business owners insurance coverages are best for you.