Pet insurance helps provide peace of mind and proper treatment
Health insurance for pets can protect you from costly veterinary visits so your four-legged family members can thrive.
Get affordable, customizable pet insurance to cover the expensive and unexpected
With Progressive Pet Insurance by Pets Best, you can select a plan and customize your coverages to create a policy that fits both your budget and your pet's needs. When you get a quote for cat or dog insurance, you can save 5% on a BestBenefit policy, plus another 5% if you insure more than one pet.† Plus you can access the 24/7 Pet Helpline, connecting you with veterinary experts who can answer all your pet parenting questions, like “Should I worry if Spike ate an entire roll of paper towels?”
What's not covered by pet insurance
Pet insurance does not cover your pet's pre-existing conditions, dietary expenses, or non-veterinary costs such as grooming and boarding. Learn more about what pet insurance covers and doesn't cover.
How Progressive Pet Insurance by Pets Best compares
While comparing pet insurance policies, consider what benefits the insurer offers. In addition to its customizable plans and transparent pricing, here are a few key advantages Pets Best provides over other pet insurance companies.
- One annual deductible: You'll pay just one deductible per year, rather than one deductible per claim.
- Fast claims processing and payment: Claims are processed quickly and can be direct deposited to your bank account.
- No upper age limits: Enroll your pet in an accident or illness plan at any age and keep the same level of coverage as they grow older.
- Optional exam fee coverage: You can add coverage for exam fees for any covered accident and illness.
- Choose a payment plan: You can pay your premium monthly, quarterly, or annually to fit your budget.
- Unlimited plans available: With a BestBenefit plan, you can choose to have no annual limit on your accident and illness policy.
Common questions about pet insurance
Here are some frequently asked questions about insuring cats and dogs:
Learn more about pet insurance
Have additional questions? Explore all pet insurance advice and resources to find easy answers.