Pet health insurance helps provide peace of mind and proper treatment
We offer health insurance for pets so you’re protected against costly veterinary visits and your four-legged family member can thrive.
Get affordable pet insurance that covers your unexpected and expensive vet bills
With Progressive Pet Insurance by Pets Best, you can select a plan and customize your coverages to create a policy that fits both your budget and your pet’s needs. And when you get a quote for cat or dog insurance, you can save 5% on a BestBenefit policy, plus another 5% if you insure more than one pet.** You can also access the 24/7 Pet Helpline, connecting you with veterinary experts who can answer all your pet parenting questions, like “Should I worry if Spike ate an entire roll of paper towels?”
Customize your pet insurance plan
For all accident and illness plans, you can choose your deductible ($50-$1,000), reimbursement percentage (70-90%), and annual limit ($5,000 or Unlimited), allowing you to customize your dog or cat’s insurance plan to fit your budget. Get a pet insurance quote online today to create a plan that works for you.
What’s not covered by pet insurance
Pet insurance does not cover your dog or cat’s pre-existing conditions as it’s meant to help with your pet’s future medical needs. Non-medical expenses and some types of treatment are also not covered, including but not limited to:
- Preventive, elective, and cosmetic procedures
- Boarding and grooming
- Food (including prescription food)
How Progressive Pet Insurance by Pets Best Compares
While comparing pet insurance policies, you should also look at the other benefits the insurer provides. Here are a few key advantages our plans provide over other pet insurance companies:
- One annual deductible: You’ll pay just one deductible per year, rather than one deductible per claim.
- Fast claims processing and payment: Claims are processed quickly and can be direct deposited to your bank account.
- No upper age limits: Enroll your pet in an accident or illness plan at any age and keep the same level of coverage as they grow older.
- Optional exam fee coverage: You can add coverage for exam fees for any covered accident and illness.
- Choose a payment plan: You can pay your premium monthly, quarterly, or annually to fit your budget.
Common questions about pet insurance
Here are some frequently asked questions about insuring cats and dogs: