Progressive's Emergency Roadside Assistance exists for your peace of mind. If you purchased this coverage with your policy, it's available 24/7—just call 1-800-776-2778 at any time, and a representative will dispatch a roadside service professional right away.
We’ll cover just about all your expenses. But, you may have to pay for fuel, locksmith labor costs and some fees if you go over your limit of service calls per policy period.
- Towing – Whenever your vehicle requires more than at-the-scene service, you can use your roadside assistance coverage to tow it anywhere within a 15-mile radius, or to the nearest qualified repair facility if one doesn't exist within 15 miles.
- Flat Tire Change – No need to panic if you have a flat. A roadside professional can put the spare tire on your vehicle at the scene.
- Battery Jump-Start – Call us if your battery fails. If possible, it will be jump-started at the scene to help get you on your way.
- Emergency Fuel and Fluid Delivery – If you run out of gas, get the required fuel you need delivered directly to your vehicle. You only pay for the cost of the fuel. The delivery and service are free.
- Locksmith Service – If your keys are lost, stolen or accidentally locked inside your vehicle, we will dispatch a qualified service provider. Keep in mind that you’ll have to pay labor costs.
How to use it?
If you have Roadside Assistance coverage on your policy, the easiest way to use it is to call us at 1-800-776-2778. We'll send a service provider to you to get you up and running as soon as possible.
Please note that in some states, such as North Carolina and Virginia, Roadside Assistance coverage is subject to limits stated on your policy.
Yep. That easy. Whether you're in your own driveway or on the road, a Roadside Assistance customer service rep is ready to help. We'll send you some company right away.
Please note: Emergency Roadside Assistance services are provided by Agero and its affiliate companies. Some services described above are only available to customers who purchased coverages such as Comprehensive, Collision, Rental Reimbursement, Medical Payments, etc., before their loss. Coverage is subject to the terms of your policy. Please refer to your policy to verify which coverages you have.