Cover everything your phone warranty doesn’t
Most phones, laptops, and other electronic devices come with a standard warranty that only covers manufacturer defects. With new phones exceeding $1,000, your smartphone has become an investment and it’s reasonable to consider additional protection.
Here’s the breakdown of phone & device insurance:
- You’re protected from drops, theft, and water damage even when your warranty stops
- You get coverage immediately and you’re covered everywhere you go
- Two years of coverage only costs a fraction of what your phone costs
- It doesn’t matter when your phone or device was purchased or if it’s used
- You get a discount when you choose Progressive!
There's a good chance you’ve dropped your phone and shattered the screen. It happens to the best of us. However, in most cases it’s not covered under the manufacturer’s standard warranty.
That’s where mobile phone insurance comes in. It covers slips, accidents, and even those didn’t-mean-to moments your warranty doesn’t, including cracked screens, liquid damage, theft and, yes, drops. There’s no age limit for your device and you are covered internationally. Plus, you’ll get a 5% discount when you buy through Progressive. Need more convincing? See if cell phone insurance is worth it for you.
Progressive® Phone & Electronic Device Insurance is provided by Worth Ave. Group.
Pay as low as $8/month† for two years of iPhone insurance instead of $1,000 for a new iPhone.
Get a quote instantly without creating an account or any obligation to buy.