Terms & conditions for use of this site
(Last updated: April 12, 2019)
Except where otherwise indicated, all materials contained in this website are the copyrighted property of Progressive Casualty Insurance Company, its affiliated companies and/or third party licensors. The Progressive logo, all other service marks, and the names of various products and services described within are service marks of Progressive Casualty Insurance Company or its affiliates.
Permission is hereby granted to use, copy and distribute these materials as presented in this website and without alteration for non-commercial purposes only; provided that all copyright and other proprietary notices appear in all copies in the same manner as the original. All other uses are prohibited.
Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not use any portion of this website, or any other intellectual property of Progressive (including, but not limited to Progressive service marks), on any other website, in the source code of any other web-site, or in any other printed or electronic materials. Except as expressly provided herein, you shall not modify, publish, reproduce, republish, create derivative works, copy, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or otherwise use any of this website's content or frame this website within any other website without our prior written permission. Systematic retrieval of data or other content from this site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory, without prior written permission from Progressive, is prohibited.
Progressive does not knowingly permit anyone to post on this website materials that infringe on the intellectual property rights of third parties. If you believe that your work has been copied and is available on this website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our designated agent (named below) with a notice that includes substantially the following information:
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a notice meeting the above requirements, we will respond in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to remove or disable access to the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. We will also terminate account access by repeat infringers where we deem appropriate. Our designated agent for notices concerning copyright infringement is:
Steve Klick, Digital Manager
Progressive Casualty Insurance Company
300 North Commons Blvd.
Mayfield Village, OH 44143
Privacy and security
Please review our Privacy and Security Policy, which governs your visit to this Progressive website.
This site contains links to other Internet websites ("Third-party Sites") that are not maintained by Progressive. These links are provided solely for your convenience. Progressive makes no warranties or representations about the content of, any products or services offered by, or the intellectual property compliance of, such Third-party Sites. We recommend that you take the time to read the privacy policies and user agreements of these sites.
Maintaining accurate and current information
Some of the information we will collect from you includes the following:
- Registration Information: We require certain personal information from you to activate and maintain an account with us to access certain site features. It may include your e-mail address and a password.
- Response Information: This is information you provide to us in response to questions about your background and career, including your resume.
In consideration of your use of jobs.progressive.com, you agree to: (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself; and (b) maintain and promptly update your Registration and Response Information as appropriate. If you provide any information that is not accurate, current or complete, or Progressive has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is not accurate, current or complete, Progressive may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the website (or any portion thereof).
This Progressive website is restricted and requires a user name and password for access. If you sign up for an account, you will select a user name and password during the registration process. Unauthorized use of or access of this site is strictly prohibited.
In accessing jobs.progressive.com, you agree that:
- Progressive is entitled to act on instructions received under your user name and password.
- Progressive is not liable for any unauthorized access to your personal information that is not the direct result of gross negligence or intentional misconduct on the part of Progressive.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user name and password, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You agree to notify Progressive immediately if you believe someone else has obtained your user name and password, or any unauthorized access to jobs.progressive.com has occurred or may occur. You agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
Progressive may block access to jobs.progressive.com without prior notice if we believe your user name/password is being used by someone other than you, if any unauthorized access to your personal information has occurred or may occur, or for other reasons.
Progressive will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Disclaimer of warranty
The content and materials in this site are provided "as is" and without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Progressive expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this site including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Progressive does not warrant or represent that the functions or operation of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, its servers, or any e-mail sent from Progressive are free of viruses or other harmful components. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation of liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Progressive shall not be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damage, nor any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arises out of (a) the use of, or inability to use, this site or content found in this site, or (b) unless resulting from the gross negligence or intentional actions of Progressive, the unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, even if Progressive has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of liability for certain damages, so the foregoing exclusions or limitations may not apply to you.