Technical requirements will be evaluated after the application is completed. Each applicant is required to show that the shop meets the current specifications, requirements and repair techniques for restoring customer vehicles to their pre-loss and safe condition. Also, you must provide continuing formal education for all of the shop’s management and technical personnel to ensure that proper repair techniques are mastered and utilized.
Other facility requirements include, but are not limited to:
- High speed internet access
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) program participation
- Digital photography capability
- Microsoft Internet Explorer v7, 8 or 9
Our customers are free to choose where (or whether) they will have their vehicle repaired after a loss. The Progressive Guaranteed Repair Network program provides our customers the benefit of a hassle-free option they may choose if they decide to have their vehicle repaired after a loss. Therefore, participating repair shops will provide:
- Safe, high-quality repairs guaranteed for as long as the customer owns the car.
- Reduced cycle time (priority service, extended hours, efficient scheduling and proactive inventory management).
- High customer satisfaction (on-time delivery, cleanliness and a professional, customer-friendly shop appearance).
Important: Before you complete the following application, please contact your local Progressive Managed Repair representative for more information on availability in your area. If you do not have a Progressive representative who works with your shop, then it is unlikely that our program would be expanding in your area.
View the Vendor Code of Conduct to learn more about what a vendor should expect from Progressive, and what Progressive expects from our vendors.