Estimates, Supplements, Inspections
- Progressive will write all Estimates and Final Estimates in accordance with the policy contract provisions of Progressive or its Affiliates applicable to the vehicle to be repaired.
- The Contractor and Progressive will establish an Agreed Price prior to beginning any vehicle repairs.
- The Contractor may, within forty-eight (48) hours after the vehicle arrives at the Repair Facility, perform minor disassembly (i.e., "tear down") of the vehicle in order to identify any damage that would be otherwise obscured.
Progressive will write all Supplements in accordance with the policy contract provisions of Progressive or its Affiliates applicable to the vehicle to be repaired.
If, at any point during the course of repairs, hidden damage is discovered or if Contractor believes that the repair process described on the initial estimate should be modified, the Contractor will:
- Immediately contact Progressive via Web Tracker. The Contractor may continue with repairs and may order additional parts, as needed, after the Contractor contacts Progressive via Web Tracker regarding the need for a Supplement.
- Agree to immediately discontinue repairs if requested to do so by Progressive.
- A Progressive representative may reinspect the vehicle promptly after receipt of such notice.
- Upon completion of any reinspection, the parties will determine and agree upon any additional repair work that may be necessary and any resulting Supplement.
The Contractor will allow Progressive to inspect vehicles before, during and after the repairs are completed in order to:
- Confirm that repairs are completed as specified on the estimate
- Confirm any additional damages discovered by the Contractor
- Determine the quality of any repairs completed