We work with you throughout the entire claims process—from initial response through final resolution—to provide fast, caring service and to settle your claim.
How to Report a Vehicle Insurance Claim:
- As soon as possible, report your claim to us—simply log in or call 1-800-274-4499. We'll ask you some initial questions and begin resolving your claim immediately.
- A claims representative will contact you—generally by the end of the business day—to answer your questions and schedule an inspection of your vehicle. Be sure to discuss any questions you have about deductibles, what's covered or the repairs with your claims rep at this time.
- We'll inspect your vehicle's damage and provide an estimate for repairs.
- We'll help you arrange vehicle repair service and towing if you need it. If you're near a Progressive Service Center, you can have us manage your repairs; elsewhere, you can bring your car to a repair shop in our network. With either option, we'll schedule your appointment when you report your claim. If you prefer to use your own repair shop, you can do that, too.
- If you need a rental car, your claims representative can make arrangements for one. Your rental may be covered depending on your policy coverages and the circumstances of your claim.
- We'll periodically check the status of the repair and address any further issues, such as additional damage, payments for additional damage, or changes to the expected completion date, while your vehicle is in the shop.
- When you use a Progressive Service Center or one of our network repair shops, we'll guarantee your repairs for as long as you own or lease your car.
We settle your claim quickly, fairly and accurately so you can move on with your life.
How to Report a Home Insurance Claim:
Progressive Home Advantage®, underwritten by select homeowners insurance companies*, includes home insurance, condo insurance and renters insurance.
If you have a Progressive Home Advantage policy, you can quickly report a claim by contacting the Progressive Home Advantage partner listed on your policy:
- Homesite Insurance Group — Report a claim online or call 1-866-621-4823
- IDS/Ameriprise — Call 1-888-894-3523
- American Modern — Call 1-800-543-2644, Option #1
- ASI — Call 1-866-274-5677
- Assurant — Call 1-800-358-0600
- First American — Call 1-866-874-1295
- Foremost — Report a claim online or call 1-800-527-3907
- Occidental/SageSure — Call 1-800-780-8423
- QBE — Call 1-800-822-2997
- Tower Group — Call 1-877-365-8693
- All Risks, Ltd. — Call 1-855-344-1040 (Monday - Friday; 8am – 8pm EST)
If your Progressive Home Advantage partner is not listed above, call 1-855-344-1040 (Monday – Friday; 8am – 8pm EST)
You're in the Driver's Seat
You decide what repair process to use, and we'll assist you along the way. You have a choice in how you want your car repaired. You can bring your car to your favorite auto repair shop. You can also choose a shop in our network or one of our Service Centers. With either option, you'll get:
- Convenience – Priority status at our network repair shops. And, with our Service Centers, you'll save time and effort by having us manage the entire repair process. We use an online system with real-time updates to electronically monitor every vehicle that's taken to a repair shop in our network, and we give you progress updates on the repairs so you can spend time doing other things.
- Speed – We work to minimize the repair time, which means a reunion with your car up to two days faster.
- Quality – We select repair shops in our network based on factors including the quality of repairs. And you'll get guaranteed repairs for as long as you own or lease your vehicle.
Check Your Claim Any Day, Any Time
If you're a policyholder with a burning question about your claim at 2 a.m., log in to our online service site at any time to check the status of your claim, view claim payment history and damage estimates, and e-mail your claims representative.
Please Note: Some services described above are only available to customers who purchased coverages such as Comprehensive, Collision, Rental Reimbursement, Medical Payments, etc., before their loss. Coverage is subject to the terms of your policy. Please refer to your policy or contact your claims representative to verify which coverages you have.
Network shops—a trusted alternative
If the closest Service Center to you isn't quite close enough, you can always choose a shop in our preapproved network, and we'll manage the repairs for you. With this option, you'll get many of the same benefits as you would with a Service Center, including priority service and guaranteed repairs, up to two days faster.
If you are a body shop that wants to join the Progressive network, click here.