Protect your livelihood with a customized business insurance policy today. The Progressive Commercial AdvantageSM program can save you time and money by offering the convenience of one stop shopping for all your business insurance needs.
Our wide range of business insurance products can protect contractors and small business owners with basic general liability insurance, or a more comprehensive business owners policy (BOP), which could also include coverage for property and income.
What is Business Insurance?
Business insurance is a group of commercial insurance coverages that protect businesses against a variety of work related risks that could result in lawsuits and devastating financial damages.
Business Insurance Coverages
Your business insurance package might include any of the following coverages:
- General Liability Insurance — This is the most common business insurance coverage. It could protect you if you injure someone or damage their property. Check eligibility
- Business Owners Insurance — Also known as a Business Owners Policy (BOP), this group of coverages can provide both basic general liability insurance and other options such as property insurance, loss of income insurance, identity theft insurance and many others. Check eligibility
- Commercial Vehicle Insurance — Start an online quote and see what you can save today. From business autos to tractor trailers and dump trucks, we've been a leader in commercial auto insurance for over 40 years.
- Professional Liability Insurance — Also known as errors and omissions insurance, this can protect your business if you're sued for negligence related to a service or advice you've provided a client. Some clients require this coverage before you can work for them. Check eligibility
- Workers' Compensation Insurance — Protect yourself and your employees against some of the medical costs or lost wages that could result from a workplace accident or illness. Check eligibility
Who Needs Business Insurance?
Most contractors and small business owners need some type of business insurance to be legal and protected.
Find out if you're eligible online and speak to a licensed representative who specializes in small business insurance to answer any of your questions.