Built in right from the start
Whether it's for insuring multiple cars, being a safe driver or bundling your home and auto together, discounts are a standard feature of car insurance. It's a friendly competition to be the most affordable choice. So how do you know who really has the best discounts? The short answer: get an auto insurance quote.
It's natural to compare options based on how many auto insurance discounts they offer, or how big they are. Until you apply these discounts, though, you won't know where you really get the most affordable insurance package.
Things that can translate to a car insurance discount:
- Owning your house, condo or mobile home
- Having continuous auto insurance coverage
- Starting your auto quote online
- Signing your documents online when you buy your policy
- Insuring multiple cars (multi car insurance)
- Bundling insurance policies
- Having a "good student" on your policy
(For the record, we keep checking for discounts while you’re a customer, too.)