COVID-19: We’re here for you
We hope you and your family are healthy and holding up well through the uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19). While COVID-19 is causing disruption in our lives and communities, we’re committed to making sure that you have the protection and support you need.
To us, the apron is a symbol of protection. That’s why we introduced the Apron Relief Program in 2020. The program was established to assist our customers, employees, communities, and agents by committing over $1 Billion to them in this time of need.
We're here to help
- We know that everyone’s financial situation is different, especially right now. If you’re experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19, please call us.
- If your driving habits have changed over the last few months, you may be able to save with Snapshot on your personal auto policy. It’s a way to personalize your rate based on how you drive. For details on how it works, just select your state. Note: Snapshot is not available in all states and situations.
- Some states have specific guidelines related to insurance. For details, visit our state-specific information page.
Your safety is always our top priority
- You can easily manage your policy online or on the Progressive app. And, our phone lines are always open at 1-800-PROGRESSIVE.
- You can also report or check on the status of a claim online, through the Progressive app, or by calling 1-800-PROGRESSIVE. To protect your health and safety, as well as ours, we’re limiting in-person claims interactions as much as possible through virtual contacts and inspections.
This is a situation that none of us have been through before. New questions are sure to continue to arise, and we will do our best to help. We’ll continue to monitor and respond to this situation as it evolves, and we will be here for you when you need us.
We wish you and your loved ones well, and we thank you for being a Progressive customer.