- The Contractor's final Charges for the repairs will equal the total amount shown on the Estimate, including any Supplements or revisions made or approved in writing by Progressive.
- If a Progressive representative writes a Final Estimate, then the charges will equal the total amount on the Final Estimate, and not the Estimate, Supplements or any other revision.
- Vehicles repaired under the Network Shop Agreement will not be subject to storage charges, unless otherwise agreed by Progressive in writing.
- Vehicles picked up or delivered as a result of a Service Center Referral will not be subject to towing or other transportation charges.
Progressive will reconcile charges to the Estimate, and any Supplement or Final Estimate to determine if the:
- Work performed by the Contractor matches the charges
- Claimant will owe for any portion of the repair due to such reasons as:
- Claimant approved non-related repairs
Note: Progressive is not obligated to pay any charges that are:
- Not part of any Estimate, Supplement or Final Estimate
- Not agreed to by Progressive
- The responsibility of the Claimant or other third party