When Comprehensive or Collision coverage is purchased, Accessory coverage is included at no additional charge. Generally, at least $1,000 of Accessory coverage is provided, but this amount varies by state. Additional Accessory coverage can be purchased up to a total limit of $30,000.
Accessories are defined as equipment, devices, enhancements and changes, other than those that the manufacturer originally installs, that alter the appearance or performance of the snowmobile. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Any electronic equipment, antennas and other devices used exclusively to send or receive audio, visual or data signals or play back recorded media, other than those that the manufacturer originally installs, that are permanently installed on the snowmobile using bolts or brackets, including slide-out brackets
- Trailers designed to be pulled behind a snowmobile
- Custom paint, engine modifications, suspension/springs
- Exhausts, racks, saddlebags, hitches, seats/backrests, windshields
- Safety apparel, including helmets. (Coverage is provided in the event of a Collision loss. Theft is not covered.)
- Plow blades or winches
Please note: We recommended you retain photos of the snowmobile and all receipts for accessories on your snowmobile.