A class B camper van has the following characteristics:
- Built by the factory for camping purposes with sleeping, kitchen, toilet facilities, 110 volt hookup, fresh water storage and an extension roof.
- Most economical, versatile and maneuverable type of motor home.
- Narrower than other motor homes because it utilizes space within the existing van body.
- Ranges from 16 to 21 feet in length.
- Typically sleeps up to 4 people.
- All features are installed by the RV manufacturer.
- Does not include conversion vans.