Get a quote. Compare rates instantly
To compare term life insurance quotes online in as little as 60 seconds, provide some basic personal information. Then see how the rates of different coverage levels and companies differ.
Start your quote
Compare the types of life insurance
Progressive Life by eFinancial® works with highly rated life insurance companies to help bring you competitive rates and simplified life insurance options, which give you the possibility of purchasing life insurance with no medical exam. Coverage options begin at $5,000 and go up to $2 million or more. Generally, the younger and healthier you are, the more affordable your rates can be — starting at just $14 per month.* Learn more about the different types of life insurance:
- Term life insurance: Protect your loved ones at an affordable rate for a set amount of time (10, 15, 20, or 30 years), with no-exam options available.
- 1-year, short-term life insurance: Just starting out? Have a temporary gap in coverage? Get this unique one-year policy quickly with no exam.
- Final expense life insurance: Cover your end-of-life and funeral expenses for your loved ones. These permanent policies are designed to be affordable with no exam, even if you're older.
- Whole life insurance: Get coverage that lasts your entire life at a fixed premium. This permanent policy builds cash value on a defined schedule.
- Universal life insurance: Access permanent coverage with flexible levels and payment amounts over time, plus cash value that can grow into a no-cost policy depending on market performance.
Learn more about life insurance
Have additional questions? Progressive Answers is your resource for all things life insurance. See all life insurance tips and resources.