Non-professional Bus Conversion—Class A

A class A non-professional bus conversion has the following characteristics:

  • Motor home facilities built into a Class A type bus shell, but does not include changes made to school buses or public transit buses, as these vehicles are unacceptable.
  • Conversion is performed by the owner of the vehicle.