RVs We Insure

You can insure more than just your RV with a Progressive RV policy. We also offer motor home insurance, travel trailer insurance and camper insurance too. With a Progressive RV insurance policy, you can protect whatever type of recreation vehicle you have so you can spend your time traveling — and enjoying it.

What's the difference between RVs and travel trailers?

Motor Homes

Motor Home insurance covers recreation vehicles that provide you with temporary living quarters and are permanently attached to a chassis or van. Click on the following links for more detailed descriptions of the motor homes we insure.

Travel Trailers and Campers

Travel trailer insurance and camper insurance provide coverage for nonmotorized, portable units designed to provide you with living quarters for recreational and camping use. Travel trailers and campers do not require special highway permits when towed. Click on a link to get a more detailed description of the travel trailer or camper.